Chili powder is a red powdered spice with a unique flavor and color because of fresh chili. Collecting the fresh chili, people dry them in the sun until the moisture does not exceed 14%. Then, they ground chili peppers to become powder. The chili powder is probably sweet with a beautiful red color.
The chili powder can support you by stimulating stomach and bible problems. It also facilitates your stomach can digest better, avoiding diarrhea and other digestive issues.
The chili powder of the Vianco brand has a great spicy taste like Paprika (a type of Indonesian spicy) or Korean kimchi as it has pure natural flavors. We can use it for any vegetarian dishes.
There are no preservatives or colorants, this product increases the option for the cooks and adjusts the spiciness of the dish.
Many cooks do not know how to make chili powder or look for the true way to make it. If they find this product, they will not need to make the chili powder. Vianco chili powder has always been the selection and reliable brand of Vietnamese people during the past 60 years.
Vianco chili powder has a rich source of vitamin A and Lycopene is one of the most important antioxidants in the world. In Arabic culinary culture, locals use chili powder for making a color in their foods and stimulate the appetite.
Paprika chili, for instance, contains a lot of vitamins – C, B complex, A, E; as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, niacin, phosphorus fiber, beta carotene, and bioflavonoids. Magnesium helps the strength of bones, nerves, and muscles.
Those are powerful antioxidants and anti-cancer elements.
- Healthy eyes
- Supports red blood cell formation
- Improve cognitive function
- Maintain healthy blood pressure
- Supports the digestive system
- Fight off infections
- Good for hair and skin
Notes when using chili powder
- The chili powder may cause a runny nose, shortness of breath, temporary blindness, and eye pain.
- For those who have sensitive skin should wear thin masks and gloves while keeping chili peppers in hands.
- Avoid touching eyes with chili-contaminated fingers. Clean your eyes with cold water to decrease irritation if you touch your eyes.
- Chili powder makes gastroesophageal reflux worsen.
- Chili peppers have chemical compounds, like aflatoxin, causing organ cancers – liver, stomach, and colon.