Cinnamon powder is flavoring powder and made from cinnamon bark. From barks, people dry them and finely ground them. Cinnamon is one of the most effective remedies for diabetes because it contains medicinal elements that support blood sugar levels. Moreover, cinnamon naturally increases insulin levels.
With a cinnamon powder, you can add it to your coffee or herbal teacup, oatmeal dishes, fresh apples, and snacks.
Cinnamon is not only the spice to bring the entreaty to a dish but also has several health benefits. The benefits of cinnamon might make you want to use it for your family’s daily diet.
Cinnamon powder of Vianco is squeezed completely out from pure cinnamon to improve the dish flavor. This is a key ingredient in making some drinks and desserts. Cinnamon is also a method of weight loss. Extracted from natural ingredients, the powder can become an ingredient of baking. In terms of cuisines, this is an ingredient for blending many dishes. For that reason, you should notice the qualitative and quantitative factors to consume suitable usage.
- Cholesterol reduction: consuming a half spoon of cinnamon in your daily meal ought to minimize cholesterol levels, bad LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides (fatty acids in the blood).
- Blood sugar circulation and type-2 diabety treatment: using a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder every day probably enhances insulin and blood glucose levels. For those who have insulin sensitivity, they also have matters in weight and cardiovascular. Therefore, they may get benefits from cinnamon for controlling these two problems.
- Cardiovascular disease: cinnamon strengthens the cardiovascular system and prevents the body from heart issues. A small amount of cinnamon in food preparation is a good way for people with coronary artery disease and high blood pressure.
- Cancer prevention: research published by the US Department of Agriculture shows that cinnamon is effective in handling cancer cells of leukemia proliferation. Additionally, fibers and calcium in cinnamon remove the fluid excess in bile. Thus, cinnamon averts the effects on intestinal cells and the risk of colon cancer.
- Tooth decay hindrance and mouth clean: cinnamon is also one of the most effective herbs in treating cavities and bad breath. Chewing small pieces of cinnamon or rinsing your mouth with cinnamon water to bring fresh breath and preventing tooth decay.
- Respiratory treatment: for those who always have cold and sinusitis should consume a mixture of one teaspoon of honey and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon for 3 consecutive days. Cinnamon also treats colds, sore throats, and congestion.
- Brain function support: cinnamon stimulates brain activity as the supplement, eliminating nervous stress and memory loss. The cinnamon smell also boosts our awareness, effective memory, concentration, and acuity.
- Brain supplement: Cinnamon stimulates brain activity as a tonic, helping to eliminate nervous stress as well as memory loss. Studies have also shown that smelling cinnamon increases awareness, effective memory, concentration, and acuity.
- Infectious disease reduction: cinnamon has many components in preventing viruses, fungal, bacterial, etc. This herb is an effective ingredient in fighting inflammation in our bodies. For women, cinnamon also works well in vaginal and nasopharyngeal infections, vaginal yeast, or stomach ulcers and head lice.
- Menstrual comfort: for women, cinnamon reduces cramps and other discomforts during their menstruation.
- Contraception: cinnamon is considered a natural contraceptive. After childbirth, women should consume cinnamon regularly to delay menstruation and avoiding pregnancy (if you do not want to have more kids).
- Milk production increased: some women have problems in producing breast milk, they have little milk only. If they use cinnamon frequently, they can jump out of this matter.
- Relieving pain caused by arthritis: cinnamon has a lot of anti-inflammatory compounds that are effective in alleviating pain and inflammation caused by rheumatism. Research from Copenhagen University indicates that using a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey every morning will significantly decrease join pain (after one-week use) and easily walk (after one-month use).
- Digestive system better: to help your digestion, you could put cinnamon powder or cinnamon bark in your daily meal. Cinnamon is an effective element in nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, indigestion, and flatulence. This is because the herb minimizes the gas amount in your stomach and intestines.
- Urinary tract inflammation reduction: people who use cinnamon regularly tend to have a low risk of urinary tract infections. The herb reduces acids in urinary excretion and supports natural diuretics.
- Embolism prevention: Cinnamaldehyde compound in cinnamon can prevent blood clots and clotting, so this is a key property in supporting cardiovascular disease.
- Food preservation: adding a small amount of cinnamon in food processing can prevent the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Therefore, cinnamon becomes a substance in preserving fresh foods.
- Headache and migraine relief: headaches caused by getting cold wind will be cured by applying a thin mixture of cinnamon powder with water to the forehead or temples.
- Acnes and blackheads treatment: cinnamon removes impurities in the blood, so it is functional in diminishing acne. Utilizing a mixture of cinnamon powder and a few drops of lemon juice on acne or blackhead areas will be effective.
- Blood circulation: cinnamon cleans blood vessel walls and improves blood circulation. The easy blood circulation possibly enhances health by ensuring adequate oxygen supply for the cells in our body. Therefore, it boosts metabolism, lowers the risk of heart disease if you consume cinnamon every day.
- The firmness of tissues: the strength and elasticity of tissues in our body will be improved by the regular use of cinnamon.
- Muscle and joint pain relief: people who eat or (drink cinnamon beverage) every day do not have pain in muscles and joints. This is because flexibility is enhanced.
- The immune system improved: honey and cinnamon mixture can strengthen our immune systems, reduces fatigue, slows down the aging process, and prolongs our life span. If you have an itch caused by insect bites, this mixture also relieves itching.
- Wound healing: cinnamon prevents bleeding, so it heals wounds quickly.
- Cinnamon is also a rich source of fiber, iron, and calcium.