Instead of using fresh garlic, the cook uses garlic powder to add flavor to a dish. Besides the effect of infusing food, the product provides many health benefits.
Garlic powder is a type of powder and used as a spice. With a light yellow color of garlic, the powder makes the dish much more attractive in flavor and color. The powder does not contain any additive. The garlic powder of Vianco is a vivid product in the dried garlic form. People use it as a seasoning in plenty of dishes.
Antibiotic Allicin is the main ingredient of garlic, which has strong antibacterial effects with other substances such as Staphylococcus, Typhoid Bacillus, Bacillus, Comma Cholera, Bacillus Diphtheria, and Amoeba.
The garlic powder of Vianco is produced from natural garlic to enhance the dish flavor, so it is used as a seasoning for cooking meat and seafood. Garlic can remove the smell of raw foods, so you probably stir-fry, fry, roast, and stove foods with ease. Through drying and making powder, Vianco garlic powder commits the quality requirements of food hygiene and safety.
Benefits of garlic or garlic powder
- Regulate blood pressure: a general analysis published in BMC of the cardiovascular disorder in 2008 stated that garlic has more positive properties than a placebo in decreasing blood pressure for hypertension people.
- Balance cholesterol levels: frequent consumption may reduce LDL (bad cholesterol levels). At the same time, garlic also increases HDL (good cholesterol levels) and plaque buildup in arteries and blood vessels. Hence, garlic probably balances cholesterol level and prevents the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevent cancer potential: a study found in 2017 stated that people can reduce cancer risk and minimal side effects when using orally garlic. Bioactive compounds and antioxidants in garlic probably cut down oxidative stress throughout the body. Therefore, it eases inflammation and avoids cell mutations, which a root of cancer development.
- Boost immune system: immune-boosting components often come from minerals and antioxidants. Garlic contains these properties, so it protects you from bacterial, fungal, and infections (if you use garlic regularly).
- Aids in digestion: iron, organic compounds, and fibers in garlic are tremendous for helping your stomach healthy. If you are suffering from constipation, indigestion, and other matters of stomach disorders; garlic moves your bowels smoothly and alleviates problems.
Notes for using garlic powder
Garlic contains a lot of benefits for our health. However, there are popular side effects if we consume it too much.
- Bleeding disorders: bleeding problems get worse if you consume this spice daily. Thus, you should use garlic powder in moderation.
- Bad breath: garlic has a strong smell which can lead to bad breath if you consume too much. Although garlic can treat mouth infections, it also leaves an awful odor for your breath.
- Muscle pain: if you have a mild allergy in garlic, your muscles will be sore.
- Stomach problems: stomach pain and bloating might occur if you consume too much garlic powder.
- Dizziness and headache: some people say that they have dizziness and headache symptoms when they use garlic every day. Sweating, fatigue, and nausea are also common side effects of this spice.