Grilled Bacon with Five Spices in Salt and Chili Sauce
At weekends, your family and you may want to try new dishes without serving rice. Grilled dishes are good ideas to enjoy with families and friends. Grilled bacon is a popular barbeque dish, but do you know that grilled bacon with five spices in salt and chili sauce? It will make a new taste when you take a bite. Follow our instruction to make your dish at home.
- Bacon – big board type (about 300grams)
- Green siamese chili (about 50grams)
- Onions and ground garlic (each ingredient should be prepared 30grams)
- Cilantro root (about 30grams)
- 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cashew
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lemon or kumquat juice (optional)
- 1 pack of Vianco five-spice powder (about 10grams)
- Some seasonings (salt and peppers)
- Cut the big pork bacon into small pieces. Marinate these with spices, cashew color, and five-spice powder of Vianco (about 2 teaspoons) in 15 minutes.
- Place those marinated pieces on a tray and bake on both sides evenly. Choose an electric oven to grill. If you do not have that oven, you can grill portions of bacon in charcoal. The baking time could be 10 or 15 minutes (depending on the heat). Remember to flip both sides so that the meat will be golden and crispy.
- In this step, you need to make salt and chili sauce. Put all ingredients, excluding pork bacon, in a blender and puree. Taste the sauce again.
Put kinds of bacon on a plate and you can cut the meat into thin slices. Pour the sauce around the plate or add it in separated porcelain cups. Enjoy it!