Coriander powder is known as coriander powder made by dried cilantro seeds. Ancient people assume that cilantro seeds can treat wind blows, destroy toxic acne or healing acne, and defecating urine. For housewives, they utilize cilantro powder as an ingredient to taste a dish, especially an indispensable element in making Pho.
- Hemorrhoids treatment: when you have hemorrhoids or bleeding in poop, you should use cilantro seeds. Mix the powder with a little alcohol and drink (before eating). Consume this about 7 grams every day and you will see final results after a few drinks.
- Indigestion cure and abdominal pain: after eating or having stomach pain, soak the powder with 10 grams of tangerine peels and warm water to drink. Do it immediately when the mixture is still warm.
- Cold and flu remedy: headache, fever, runny nose and stuffy noses are popular symptoms of cold and flu. You can treat these symptoms by drinking cilantro powder twice a day. It does not only prevent cold or flu but also helps in treating measles.
- Dysentery treatment: when your stomach is cramped or having bowel movements (but you cannot walk), you probably take cilantro seeds. Crush some seeds in water (about 7grams) and drink twice a day. Add sugar to the liquid if dysentery is bloody. You also drink with ginger juice (squeeze gingers to get the juice) to support your stomach warmer.
- Bloody diarrhea: add a few spoons of cilantro powder (about 7 grams) with boiling water and use twice a day. In case you do not have the powder, crush cilantro seeds to boiling water.
- Ductile worms in bile: consuming 300ml of water with cilantro powder might stop the disease. If you do not like to drink it, add cilantro seeds or powder to the dish instead.
- Antibacterial: according to the research of Beira Interior University scientists were published to the Journal of Medical Microbiology, coriander contains 93.3% water, 2.6% Protein, 0.7% Glucose, 1.8% Cellulose, 140mg% vitamin C, and a lot of other vitamins. Coriander oil or cilantro oil is a pale yellow liquid that contains a special smell.
- Coriander oil can damage bacterial cell membranes and essential bacterial processes such as respiration and lead to the death of bacterial cells. Thus, Coriander oil has an antibacterial effect. After eating or having stomach pain, drink the cilantro powder (10grams) with tangerine peels with warm water.