1. Payment policy
– Cash on delivery (COD): Customers receive goods and pay directly with the delivery staff.
– Payment by bank transfer: You can transfer the order value through a bank account owned by VIANCO JOINT VENTURE ENTERPRISE LTD.·
Account name: VIANCO JOINT VENTURE ENTERPRISE LTD.
Bank: Saigon Thuong Tin – SACOMBANK·
Account Number: 060224298989
** Reminder when ordering
Conditions for ordering on the website: Your order must have a minimum value of 100,000 VND.
2. Policy on handling complaints and exchanging goods
– Receive all customer complaints related to the use of the company’s products and services.
– Complaint settlement time is within 03 (three) working days from the date of receipt of customer’s complaint. Complaint settlement time is within 03 (three) working days from the date of receipt of customer’s complaint. In case of force majeure, both parties will negotiate.
– Product return conditions: The product must be in original, unused condition.Conditions for returning products: Products must meet 2 conditions: intact, and unused. Each order only supports one-time exchange and Vianco only supports 2-way online exchange fee for the following cases: defective goods. If the customer wants to change to another product, please pay the two-way shipping fee.
3. Shipping and delivery policy
The method and form of transportation and delivery of goods depends on the distribution partner of VIANCO JOINT VENTURE ENTERPRISE LTD.
4. Warranty Policy
1. When the product is damaged due to a manufacturer’s fault, to receive and handle it, please call hotline 0901 840 808
2. The customer has the right to refuse to receive the goods immediately upon receipt, when the product has the following defects:·
The product is delivered wrong in quantity, information and model compared to the order.
The product is defective in transit or has a manufacturing defect (deformed, scratched, stained, cracked, etc.)