For a long time ago, chicken noodle soup mixed with satay has been a famous dish because locals, tourists, and foreign people love it. With tender sweet chicken in the broth, flavors of lemon and chili, a little aroma of vegetables; the dish has a special taste and conquers everyone, especially gourmets. If you use the satay oil paste of Vianco, this dish is easy and quick to prepare at home. Let’s follow our chefs and do the dish with a simple recipe.
- Vietnamese pho soup powder of Vianco (one pack)
- Satay oil paste of Vianco (45grams)
- Chicken (about one or two kilograms)
- Noodle soup (about 500grams)
- Salt (about 5grams)
- Ginger (about 10grams)
- Purple onion (about 20grams)
- Water (about 3 liters)
- Step 1: add chicken, water, salt, ginger, purple onion to a water, and boil all of them around 15- 20 minutes.
- Step 2: open the Vietnamese pho soup powder of Vianco and put it to the pot. Wait for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: move the chicken, add seasoning seeds (about 5 grams), and salt. After that, you stir the mixture in a few minutes.
- Step 4: Tear the chicken into small pieces.
- Step 5:Make satay sauce: in a bowl of 45gr satay oil paste – Vianco, purple onions, and garlic to mix all. Then, you simmer it over the low heat.
- Step 6: put chicken, noodle soup, vegetables into a plate, or a new bowl.
- Step 7: Add the made satay sauce to the bowl, mix well and enjoy
With a few simple steps, you completely relish the dish at home like you are eating in a restaurant or somewhere in a food court. Why don’t you try it, do you? Wish you a warm meal with family after following this recipe from our chefs.